Wednesday, June 3, 2015

[ARTICLE] BEAST Yoon Du Jun Expresses Gratitude with Conclusion of ′Let′s Eat 2′

Saying good-bye to Let′s Eat 2, BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun expressed his sadness.

On June 2, Yoon Du Jun revealed a good-bye message following the final episode of tvN′s Let′s Eat 2 through CUBE Entertainment′s official Youtube channel. On the set of BEAST′s exclusive concert in Hong Kong, Yoon Du Jun personally filmed the message, sharing his honest feelings to his fans.

“The end has finally come for Let′s Eat 2. I filmed this for four months, and I was very happy to meet with everyone again after a while,” said Yoon Du Jun. “I want to express my gratitude to everyone who watched with enjoyment, supported us, and loved Let′s Eat 2. I will return as BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun and greet everyone with good music and good performances.”
Yoon Do Jun also caught attention for sending a video message to his drama character, Gu Dae Young, even calling him, “Gu Dae Young hyung.” Yoon Du Jun expressed his affection and gratitude towards his character, Gu Dae Young, who is four years older than his real age.

“I was very happy to have met Gu Dae Young hyungnim, who is four years older than I am. As I acted as you, I was able to discover a different me and it was a very meaningful and enjoyable time,” said Yoon Du Jun. “I am also a fan of Gu Dae Young, and now it′s time to say good-bye. Thank you so much.”

Yoon Du Jun joined Let′s Eat 2 as the original member of the series that started in 2013. In the final episode aired on June 2, Dae Young, who left Sejong-si and returned to Seoul, and Su Ji finally realize their honest feelings for each other and reunite, completing the series with a happy ending.

Yoon Du Jun will return as a BEAST member, ready to meet with fans at the Beautiful Show in Taiwan on June 6.



cr. MWAVE
video&photo cr. United Cube
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment