Friday, June 26, 2015

[ARTICLE] Composer Kim Hyeongseok “After working with BEAST Yang Yoseob, I became a fan”


Composer Kim Hyeongseok complimented BEAST’s Yang Yoseob.

On SBS Power FM ‘Kim Changryul’s Old School’ that was broadcasted on the 25th, composer Kim Hyeongseok appeared on the ‘Music’s dignity’ corner.

On this day, Kim Changryul DJ asked, “Are there any young singers that you’re keeping an eye on lately?” and Kim Hyeongseok replied, “This is not recent but I like BEAST Yang Yoseob.”

He added, “Yang Yoseob sings really well. In the past, there was an instance of us working together and there was one verse in which he sang in a style that I didn’t want. So I said, “Could you change and sing this part in R&B?’ and he replied refreshingly ‘Sure, I’ll do it’ and without even trying/practicing it, he immediately changed his singing style.”

Kim Hyeongseok said, “When I heard that, I thought ‘What? There are kids like this’ and I was left in admiration. After that, I became Yang Yoseob’s fan” complimenting Yang Yoseob.

Source: TV Daily
cr. theb2utynotes.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment