Wednesday, June 3, 2015

[FEATURE] BEAST To Release New Songs For Ten Months



BEAST gave Kpopstarz Japan an exclusive interview recently. In that interview they announced that they started their own label “BEAST MUSIC” and that they will release new songs for 10 continuous months. On May 29, they released the third song “CAN’T WAIT TO LOVE YOU.” BEAST members who actively performed in Japan this year; attending fan meetings and release events, answered questions from fans all over the world.

Q: “What do you want to try in the future?”
 A: Yo-Seob:There are a lot of things that I want to try. If we can continue to perform as BEAST for a long time, we can show you a variety of our works that you want to see because there are still many concepts that we haven’t tried yet.

Q: “If you could stop time, when and what do you want to do?”
A: Doo-Joon:Can I come back to now after my time travel? (Laughs) If I can come back again, I want to travel to when I was in high school because I had a lot of fun.
Yo-Seob:I just want to do my best and live the time that I have now.

Q: Does it mean that you like now the best?
A: Yo-Seob:Yes, I do!

Q: “Are there any American artists who you want to work and sing with?”
A: Jun-Hyung:If we can enjoy working together, I want to work with anyone.

Q: “If you had a super power, what special ability do you want to have?”
A: Yo-Seob:I wish I had an ability to attract everyone and catch their hearts.
Doo-Joon:That’s scary.
Yo-Seob:It’s not scary (Laughs).
Dong-Woon:I want to fly in the sky.
Doo-Joon:Teleportation! I can go anywhere I want, just like Doraemon (Laughs).

Q:  "What do the fans mean for you?“
A: Gi-Kwang:There are no words that can explain how important they are to us. They are very precious to us.

Q:  "How is your personal life going recently?”
A: Yo-Seob:I finished a musical so I have been taking a vacation and doing some exercises by myself.
Gi-Kwang:I have been exercising and taking some vacations as well while I’m recording works.
Doo-Joon:I’m shooting a drama.
Dong-Woon:There are many stores that sell “BE@RERICK” in Japan so I went couple stores and bought them. Privately, I traveled by myself.
Hyun-Seung:My personal life is a secret!
Jun-Hyung:Recently I made a new recording room. I’m trying to make its interior look cool now. At the same time, I have opened a café and became the owner.

⇒ "Cafe The Med (狎鴎亭)“

The band asked kpopstarz to send  a message to the BEAUTY (BEAST fans) around the world.

Doo-Joon:Thank you so much for becoming our fans, even though you are so far away. Please continue to support us and enjoy our music.

cr. kpopstarz

0 comments:

Post a Comment