Monday, June 15, 2015

[ARTICLE] TV Station JPN magazine (Dongwoon)

Please do not repost photo on Twitter.


So far I’ve been promoting as a BEAST member coming here; and I’m really happy that one of my dreams – debuting solo (has come true). The members too give me a lot of support so there’s pretty much nothing that made me feel apprehensive.  All these while, whenever we travel/move locations or eat, I’ve always been with the members so now that I’m doing it alone, of course it’s lonely. That’s when I want to see the members the most (laughs).

The songs included in the mini album [Only You] & [Too Sweet, YOU]  lyrics were written by me and they were songs that member Junhyungie hyung made. Hyung knows my taste and my vocal/voice really well so he made great songs that matches me.

[Only You] has a love-song kind of vibe, it is a song in which one wants to give courage to someone who is sad/depressed. I’m always gaining strength from the fans, I hope that when you’re (the fans) feeling down and you listen to this song, you’ll get strength from it. I filmed an MV for this and I also thought of the whole concept for it. Especially, if I could bring your attention to something, it’ll be the part in which I acted as me being lost in concentration (shy). I poured out my soul and acted really hard!

[Too Sweet, YOU] is a song in which the points are the tender melody and my falsettos. Please also pay attention to the lyrics that has a fantasy of an angel coming down!

This album expanded my view of the music world/industry so I think it is a ‘door’ that is needed. From here onwards, I’m taking a new step forward and I hope to deliver more songs in the future too. I also hope to be able to hold a solo concert whenever in the future.

Also, I like Japanese dramas so if a chance arises, I’d like to make an appearance. The drama I like the most is [Rich Man, Poor Woman]. Satomi Ishihara is really suave in the drama that I’ve become a fan. I also like Masato Sakai. [Legal High] and [Hanzawa Naoki] are really fun!! But [Legal High] dialogues go by too fast that it’s hard watching it without subtitles(laughs). I will continue studying Japanese diligently so that I’ll be able to understand the conversation no matter how fast it goes!

Q. Something that was really enjoyable to you recently?
Not too long ago, on our rest day, I went riding with Doojoonie hyung and Yoseobie hyung – it was really fun. Hyungs rode the kickboard while I took the bicycle and we went around a total distance of 40km. Although they were electric kickboard and electric bicycle (laughs). Even so, being able to feel the wind against my skin was really nice!! I want to ride again. Also, if I get time, I want to go to Hawaii again. Last year during our vacation, I went (to Hawaii) together with Doojoon hyung and Junhyung hyung, it was fun that I’ve gotten addicted to Hawaii (laughs). I want to surf again!

Dongwoon is saying it! BEAST members(love)

Doojoon – To the reliable leader “cider”!?
Even when he’s the leader, he’s reliable and humorous so he’s a really fun person. Even with just hyung’s presence around, the atmosphere of the place becomes bright. He’s always making the group feel refreshed, it’s like the existence of a ‘cider’ (laughs).

Hyunseung – More hardworking than anyone else “mysterious hyung”!?
Hyunseungie hyung is like a mysterious person. We’ve been together for a long time but even now I can’t read what hyung is thinking about~ (laughs). But that is hyung’s charm. Also, when it comes to singing and dancing, I think he’s more hardworking that anyone else.

Junhyung – Caution of burn!? A composer that is like “dried ice”
If I were to express (him) in a phrase, he’s someone like “dried ice” (laughs). A glance of him looks like he’s cold but in reality, like being scalded, he’s someone with a warm heart. Also whenever he makes songs,  he will always listen to the members’ opinions properly and make great songs.

Yoseob – With a beautiful voice, “reaction king”
I always joke around with Yoseob hyung so we’re like a gag combi. No matter what I say, Yoseobie hyung will give me the greatest reaction so I really like it (laughs). Also, just by listening to hyung’s voice when he’s singing, I can learn something from it.

Kikwang – The charm of the gap! “A country boy”
He looks like he’s able to do everything but in reality, he’s someone who is just like “a country boy (simple)” (laughs). He can’t take good selcas with devices, and even with uploading sky pictures on SNS, he’s just like a country boy(laughs). But that gap is cute!!

SOURCE: a8sun (SOURCE), KongKongXD (JP-KR)
CR. theb2utynotes.com
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment